I have asked several times since Facebook added video features in their website.There are several website from where you can download the video using simple steps like copying and pasting the URL to that website but the question comes if there is any direct way to download the video then why we use some other website to download the Facebook video.
Lets jump to the steps of downloading video of Facebook. This is very simple you need to follow few steps to download Facebook video directly –
- First you need the video URL(link), so just right click on the video which you want to download and select “Show video URL” option from the context menu.
- Copy the video URL(link) shown in the popup.
- The link will be like, “https://www.facebook.com/QPark/videos/937489237423974/”,
you need to pull out the video id from the url, which is placed at the last of the URL. IF talk about the above example, then its “937489237423974”.
- Now to download facebook videos open your browser and paste this link “https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=” in address bar, and at the end of this link, paste the video id you just copied from your video URL, so the final link will look like, “https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=937489237423974″
- Hit the enter button and the video downloading will automatically.
- It is be possible that download may not start, instead the video itself starts playing in your browser. But its alright, as your browser supports video playback. You just need to play the video for a few seconds and save the page by pressing “CTRL + S”.
Now you can download video and play it offline 🙂
You need to follow these 6 steps only and you can download the video directly.
If you are having any difficulty to download the video you can comment here I will help you out with this.
Thank you very much 🙂